CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Fab'n'Funky Challenge 271 Doodle


So, I won't keep you in suspense any longer - the challenge for this week is...


  Can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful.

Logo
Now it's time for some inspiration from the DT.
We always appreciate a visit so if you click on the name 
you can hop over and leave them a comment.

Martial Arts Boy Precolored Digi Stamp

Martial Arts Boy Precolored Digi Stamp

 Please be sure to post a link back to Fab'n'Funky Challenges in your blog post in order to be eligible for the prize! 
We look forward to visiting your blogs 
and seeing your gorgeous creations.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Ginny with the perfect sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant card and the perfect sentiment too! Did you write the sentiment? If so, your writing is very neat! :-)

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Ginny! Fantastic card design and I love that image. Perfect sentiment too. Brilliant chick. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)