CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #255 -Masculine

We have a wonderful sponsor this week - Doodle Pantry, who very generously allowed each of us to choose an image to play with so make sure you drop by and leave the rest of the DT some love :)
This week we chose the theme of Masculine, after all we do make cards for our menfolk too!  I do hope that you  will be inspired to join us this week.
 
          My card using Doodle Pantry's Lil Tin)
We're really looking forward to coming to see your masculine designs this week

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Ginny...great colours and patterns for this awesome image. Love the sentiment too. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Ginny! love the image and all the layering, a fabulous design.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image Ginny - reminds me of my lovely trip to the theatre last week to see Wicked! - great LO and colours hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Ginny ...great image and papers...the sentiment made me smile....I could do with a little oil now and again!!!....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Ginny. I love the image and the papers, what a fab card design too. So fun!! Hope your Autumn break has gone well. Busy days here. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)