CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #249- Shaped Card

Hi everyone, Ginny here.  Thanks for stopping by today for our Latest Challenge.
But before I start we'd like to thank everyone for joining in with our Christmas challenge last week, so many wonderful entries.   ..
*************************************************************
For this week's Challenge I have chosen the theme....
We have a fabulous sponsor for you this week

the fabulous prize this week is 3 digis of the winners choice

Make sure to check out the fab inspiration from the rest of the DT who were lucky enough to get to work with these wonderful images....

my project using the gorgeous Rory's Eggstra Delivery
 


We can't wait to see how this weeks challenge "shapes up";)
hugs Ginny and the Fab'n'Funky girls

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the fun challenge Ginny. Loved working on this one! Love your egg shaped card and the fab Easter image. Just gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)