CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 12, 2014

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #241 - 'Christmas'

Good Morning All and welcome to our new challenge.

OK ladies, hard to believe but it's already time for the last Card Challenge of the year here at Fab'n'Funky where this week our challenge is...............

CHRISTMAS
so time for you to make those last minute cards

We have a wonderful sponsor this week the fabulous

Sassy Studio Designs

who are offering a fantastic prize of 4 digi's to the winner

and make sure to check out some gorgeous inspiration for you from our wonderful DT girls using their images

Using Wrapped Up from 
Sassy Studio Designs available HERE 

Hope you'll join us for this weeks challenge and
have a wonderful Christmas and New Year
Ginny xx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)