CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #240 Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy! (pre-coloured images only)

Now let's kick off another fun and fabulous
challenge at Fab 'n' Funky.

I don't know about you,
but I'm madly finishing my Christmas cards
stuffing the tree and trimming the roast,
woops, no, well, you know what I mean!

There's no time for anything
'extra' at this time of the year in our house.
So I thought I'd keep it easy this challenge.
Pull out your pre-coloured toppers, digi's, vintage images.
We want to see your creations using these easy peasy options.
as long as it's NOT hand coloured, or labour intensive.

Our theme is

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!


However you decide to play our challenge
this week, we want you to have fun.
So grab your crafty stash and join us.

The Design Team have used some super fun
pre-coloured digital images on their creations
this week from our fabulous sponsor

Kenny K

Make sure to check out what the rest of the Fab 'n' Funky Girls got up to this week...

Using pre-coloured Breast Cancer Fighter
by Kenny K Downloads

Hope you'll take some inspiration to make some easy peasy cards
(handy for those last minute Christmas cards!)

2 comments:

  1. Love what you did this challenge Ginny! Awesome image and fab layout. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Ginny. Love the pink trim and beautiful flower. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)