CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #235 - Christmas

Good Morning,
Welcome to a new challenge at Fab'n'Funky. As it is the last challenge of the month we have our usual Christmas theme and if you have been entering each month you will have a nice start to your Christmas collection.
We have two super sponsors for you this week:

StampArt Design by Kathryne

with a prize of 5 digi's of the winner's choice

* * * * *

Dilly Beans
with a prize of 3 digi's of the winner's choice


Make sure to check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the Design Team to give you inspiration, we look forward to seeing your creations.

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun image Ginny, made me smile. Another fab embossing folder to put on the wish list too! Love the comment you left on my Nessie post. Nearly snorted my coffee when I read what your daughter said. Gotta love 'em! LOL. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nontraditional image in combination with classic red and white, how fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)