CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #220 - Laughter is the Best Medicine!!!

Good morning everyone!
Well it's another Wednesday and you know what
that means here at Fab'n'Funky, yes another fun challenge.
This week we have a very fun and fabulous sponsor,
And they are giving the winner of this
weeks prize 7 digi stamps of their choice.
Well being the host this week being Bugaboo we thought
 the perfect theme would be laughter!
So this weeks theme is
Laughter is the best medicine!


Thank you for joining us this week.

1 comment:

  1. Ginny, this is brilliant! My aunty told me this as a joke a while back and I thought it was hilarious! What a fun one to work into a card!! Love it to bits! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)