CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Fab'n'Funky Flower Power challenge #212

For this week we have chosen the theme:

 Flower Power.

Show us your flowery creations, you can use an image with flowers, flower patterned papers or of course flowers as embellishments…

This week we have two fabulous sponsors. They are:

Dilly Beans offering 3 digis

Stamp Art by Kathryne offering 5 digis. 

We will also offer the chance of a GDT spot to the winner of this prize.


Make sure to check out all the cards that the rest of the DT have made using some stamps generously offered by our wonderful sponsors.

Here is my card using one of the fabulous images out of Doodle Dragon Studios Fairy Frog Mother set



We are really looking forward to seeing all your gorgeous Flower Power creations!

Hugs, Sujin and the Fab´n´Funky girls

1 comment:

  1. Ginny, that is such a cute and fun image. Love that lil' fairy frog! Fab papers and great sentiment too. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)