CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #214 Christmas

Our theme this week (and the last week of every month) is

Christmas


I hope you're loving our monthly get ahead
Christmas Challenges as much as I do
(maybe this year I might have enough to send to
everyone instead of a last minute trip to the shops!)

For our challenge this week
we have a fun new sponsor for you
who has an amusing take on Christmas!

Dr Digis House of Stamps

The winner gets to pick 2 images from the store.

I cant wait to see what you all come up with.
The design team got to use a few of the images so make sure you check out what they have come up with to inspire you.
Don't forget to visit and leave a little love.


using Tin Man


We love that it's Christmas here at Fab'n'Funky!
We hope you'll join in the celebrations.

3 comments:

  1. Ginny, that is inspired! I love that sentiment and your Tin Man is fabulous!! Who knew it would work so well for a Christmas card?! Well, you, obviously. Very cool take on the theme hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol was wondering how you were going to make him into a Christmas card - its brilliant.

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Fantastic image and love the sentiment! Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)