CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Fab'n'Funky Last Birthday Inspirational Post

Hi everyone,

Here is our final inspiration post for our birthday celebrations. We have already seen so many lovely projects, keep 'em coming! 

The challenge this week continues to be about as easy as it can get!


'Anything Goes'

So play along! It may be you who will win one of the Prizes that we have on offer for you:

Just some of our wonderful sponsors
and
Prizes

Prize - 5 digis of the winners Choice from StampArt Design
 - and a GDT spot at Fab'n'Funky Challenges

Prize is a class of the winner's choice from My Creative Classroom

Prize is 3 digis of the winners choice from Inky Impressions
Prize is 3 images of the winners choice from the Lacy Sunshine Shop

Make sure to check out the rest of the lovely creations from the DT:

my cardusing Lacy Sunshine's North Pole


Hope we see you all joining in with our challenge this week

hugs Ciska and the Fab'n'Funky DT Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)