CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 18, 2013

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #189 - Spot's and Stripe's

Time for another challenge at Fab'n'Funky Challenges and this weeks theme is:


We have two great sponsors for you this week and The DT were lucky enough to have images from both sponsors to play with:

Inky Impressions
&
Stampart by Kathryne

with a prize of 5 digi's of the winner's choice and the chance of a GDT spot.

Make sure you check out all the wonderful creations from our Design Team to give you inspiration

Looking forward to seeing all your creations and visiting your blogs

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful Pat, I love the the cute Santa image and background paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)