CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #179 - Christmas In July

Now on to this weeks challenge we've chosen:

'Christmas in July'

I know it's early, but Christmas will be here before you know it, and I really need to start completing mine!!!

Our sponsors this week are the wonderful

My Creative Classroom

And also the fabulous 
The Winner will receive 3 Digi's of their choice from their Store.



(using Dilly Bean- 291 Bundled Penguin and 295 Gingerbread House)
Looking forward to Christmas already and can't wait to see your creations!

We are going to two weekly challenges for the summer until September
so you have an extra week to get those cards entered.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)