CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #168- Love is a Many Splendored Thing


Morning all....It's Ginny here, with a great new Challenge for you.

Many thanks to everyone who joined in with us last week, so many fabulous entries...
Congratulations to you all....

************************************************************************
And
Thank you to all our lovely followers !


Click here to enter of thank you Candy draw
Now that we have over 1000 followers!!!

**************************************************************************

For this weeks Challenge I have chosen the theme of....

Love is a Many Splendored Thing

Everybody loves to be loved so this week we are spreading it around. Just make sure your creations feel the love...have fun.

This weeks fabulous sponsor is...


here's my card using Cupid on a Rope :)


We're just dying to see your romantic entries this week!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderfull card. Love the sentiment and the image is beautifull coloured.

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card - it was a great challenge this week

    Hugs Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card Ginny! Great challenge this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great image and a super CAS card, Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)