CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #163 - Colour combo


Good Morning Everyone,

Welcome to another challenge at Fab'n'Funky. This week we have chosen a colour challenge for you:

PINKGREEN and BROWN
(projects to be made using these three main colours, except hair and skin on images)

This week we have the amazing Mayzyart who is offering the winner a prize of 5 digi stamps from her great collection

The Design Team were so lucky to be able to choose images to use on their projects so make sure you stop by for some great inspiration

(using Hello Little Friend)

We hope you will be able to join us this week with your colour combo projects and  we look forward to visiting your blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)