CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Doodle Dragon Studios Birthday Monkeys - NEW Release!


Happy Birthday Boss!!!!

How fitting to release a bunch of monkey's for Dustin's Birthday.  There are 6 in the collection and each one is as cute as the next.  If you have a warped sense of humor like some of the design team you can use them to totally crack up your BFF or keep them sweet and innocent.
I used the set to make a "birthday book" for my daughter-in-laws 21st last week..


All the Design Teams projects are amazing...
Birthday Monkeys are in Dustin's store now. 
http://www.doodledragonstudios.com/digi-sets/bday-monkeys/prod_306.html
These are only in Black N White this time around... 

1 comment:

  1. OMG, what a rantastic BirthdayBook!!! *wow* it is fantastic!!! Wonderful!!!
    Hugs
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)