CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Challenge #150 Not a Traditional Christmas


This week we've chosen a fun theme...

A Non-Traditional Christmas

Either an image or colour scheme that we don't traditionally associate with Christmas. Easy peasy right? 


Using this weeks sponsor Stamp Fairy image- Gingerbread Babies Hoola Hoop


I hope all the lovely  DT cards inspire you, we'd love to see your beautiful creations too!

I am entering this cutie in the following challenges:

Crafts and Me- Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers- Anything Goes

As always, thanks for taking the time to stop by. Hope to see you again soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week and good luck Ginny X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)