CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Feeling Hip???? Challenge


Its "Hip to be square"  and we at Pikes Playground are ready for the challenge.  Make a 

square card for this challenge ,USING A DOODLE DRAGON IMAGE, and you will receive 

(once you email Dustin) this image for participating and spreading the love.


Here is the image you will receive now make sure you check out the amazing creativeness 


from the rest of the DoodleCrew.



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Creatalicious Challenges: Christmas In July

Clear It Out: Christmas In July

The Crazy Challenge: Christmas in July

There She Goes- Christmas in July

Lollipop Crafts- Christmas in July

Totally Stampalicious- Christmas in July


As always, thanks for taking the time to stop by. Hope to see you again soon :)




8 comments:

  1. fabulous card, I love the image and the colours look great

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love your layout and paper.
    Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun creation! I love all of that bright color :) Thank you for playing with us at Clear It Out Challenges this week!

    I invite you to join me at Tuesday Alchemy http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com for our newest challenge - Buttons!

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute christmas card :) Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge hugs Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is the cutest! Thanks for joining us at the Clear It Out Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Dustin's images, they have so much character! Your layout is great too. Thanks for joining us at the Clear it Out Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Adorable Santa card! Thanks for sharing it with the Clear It Out Challenge!
    ~Sandy

    sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute image, great colouring and fab. sketch, thanks for joining us at Clear it Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)