CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 7, 2012

Feeling Colorful? It's Challenge Time at Doodle Dragon Studios!!


We think it's time for a new challenge at Doodle Dragon Studios.  How about a fun color challenge to get those crafty juices flowing.  This weeks challenge is to use Orange, Yellow, Red or a combination of the colors on a project using a doodle dragon image.  Once you link it up to the post, so we can all look and "oooh and aaaah", just email telling Dustin that you have entered, and he will send you out a free image...simple, easy and fun!!!  Here is a peek at what you will get.  Bet you can't guess what it is!  Make sure you check out what the AMAZING...did I mention Amazing, DoodleCrew has created for inspiration.  


Hope to see you there :0)

1 comment:

  1. This is a cute image. Great backing paper too x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)