CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 18, 2012

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #121 -


Now onto this weeks challenge which is

USE FABRIC ON YOUR CARD


Make sure you check out what the rest of our design team girls have created for you this week


So come on lets see what you can do this week - cut up your winter dresses and stick them on a card 'cos summers on its way!!!  (well maybe not - but you know what I mean)   Any kind of fabric -however small! just tell us what you've used - we want to see your skills with fabric.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)