CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #116 - "On all 4's"


The theme of the challenge is simply called . . .

"on all 4's"

Oooohhhhh, we bet that theme name got a few pulses racing and several "how naughty" uttered but do not panic ..... this week we would like you to use an animal on your project ..... preferably a 4 legged animal and to start the challenge make sure to check out some DT inspiration:


Image is from Doodle Dragon Studios April Membership. Found here

Have a great week everyone and we can't wait to see you bring out the "animal in you"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)