CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dragons are coming, run to the castle...


The latest project Tori and I have done together for her princess room (she painted the frame)


The images are from Dustin's latest fabulous new release and this is what he posted on his blog...

Here they are Finally...Dragons... all 10 of them
Includes Colored versions as shown and BnW versions as well. IF you buy them before Friday night January 27th, you get these for free...

I will add the castles to your order once I see it go thru on my site and then you will get the link to download them as well...
$5.00

Can't wait to see what you create with them :0)

Thanks for dropping by :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)