CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Karen's Doodles

The challenge for this week - Spots and Stripes! Here's the design team with some wonderful inspiration for you all.   

This challenge will remain open until Jan 8 2012, to allow us all to enjoy a break and spend time with our families over the holidays...it also gives you a bit extra time to play along with us!  Our new challenge will be posted Jan 9, 2012!

Image Used: What a Swing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)