CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fab'n'Funky's Christmas Break...

As a consolation to not having a challenge this week,  
we are offering up some Fab'n'Funky candy 

and all you have to do is leave your name in Mr Linky and we will let Mr Random.Org pick 5 winners from all the entries submitted next week. In the candy you will receive:
  • a selection of eyelets, grommets and buttons
  • different themed papers
  • mulberry flowers
  • Christmas themed stamps
edited to add: Mr Blogger won't upload the photo at the moment, 
so will try again later!


Have a great December everyone and don't forget to enter our candy draw.

So, with lots of heart felt wishes from everyone on the Fab'n'Funky DT . . .


Challenges begin again on 4th January 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)