CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 26, 2011

Make Us Laugh....

Thats right, using one of Dustin's images "Make us laugh" (Humorous card)!  You have one week to come up with a funny and get it posted.  He has lots of wonderful freebies on his blog for you to choose from..

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Paper Sundaes- Anything Goes
Sparkles Forum- Something that Sparkles (kindyglitz bubbles)
365 Cards- Funny Masculine

As always, thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon...

Happy Crafting :0)

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fun card... love the fishes images in this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Forum, I hope to see you there again soon.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love the sentiment and the fun DP image! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)